Presently I'm at the stage where I'm still playing with the lexer, parser, and the code generator, trying to make it do anything at all, but there are some things that have become more obvious through the short time it's been in development.
- a program is made up of transforms that operate on streams of data
- the selection of, and order in which the transforms are called is the program.
- the transforms know nothing about what created the data they are operating on
- the transforms know nothing about what will use the data they create
- you can reuse code in two main ways
1: sub functions called by transforms
2: using programmes of transforms given streams as arguments
- everyone is going to love or hate this language
Once I have a program that prints hello world, I'll start putting up source code snippets.